HABEAS DATA VII Opencall
Until the 31th of july 2019 it will be opened the postulation to the Contemporary Art Residence, management by Cooperativa de Arte in relation to Curatoría Forense – Latin America, Uberbau_house and Reserva Ideológica.
The Art Contemporary Residence [HABEAS DATA VII] is going to be located in São Paulo (Brazil) from the 6 to 22th of January 2020, and it will group together contemporary visual artist, historian, art researchers, curators, art managements and other cultural agents.
The participation is possible through a public open call. The selected applicants are going to be contact before the 15th of August of 2019 to confirmated the participation.
Residence objective and work plan.
This residency aims to understand the relations of production in Latin America, establish its contingence and promote the conformation of networks between producers, researchers, critics and other agents dedicated to the practice of contemporary art.
Residences are instances of collaborative and cooperative work, that group together art workers to the realization of diary sessions of debate, analysis and production about the announced topic.
Directed to artists, art researchers, curators, art historians, art managers, art teachers and other cultural agents.
- Resident Portfolio presentation.
- Intensive Contemporary Art Seminary (2 days).
- Work meetings and tutorials of research.
- Group visits to Institutions and Self Management Art Initiatives in São Paulo
- Participations in all the activities of Uberbau_house.
|Cost by participant:||US$950.- (nine hundred and fifty US dollar)|
|Does not include the transportation expenses to and from the residency location.|
How to Apply.
- By open call for contemporary visual artists, art historians and researchers, curators, art critics and other cultural practicioners.
- The application has to be fill out by the online form.
- Submitting deadline: July 31, 2019
- Selection confirmation: August 15th, 2019.
- Selected participants will be informed by e-mail, which will include production details and dates and method of payment.
- The participation of the selected applicants will be considered confirmed during the second fortnight of august 2019, once the deposit of the 50% of the cost of the stay is paid.
- The cost does not include transportation expenses to and from the residency location.
- Accommodation will be in community dormitories (4 up to 8 people).
- Lunch and dinner are not included. Group meals will be planned.
- Participants will provide photographic and video recordings made during their stay. These will be included in digital editions and on the residency website.
- Invitation letters will be extended to those selected to obtain aid funds for their participation.
- Certificates will be given after the conclusion of the residency.
- During the residency we will pool money to cover group expenses (lunches and group transfers, etc.)
- Jorge Sepúlveda T. , Independent Curator.
- Guillermina Bustos, Artist e Contemporary Art Researcher.
- Romina Estecher, Artist.
- Jimena Elías, Artist.
2 comentarios en “HABEAS DATA VII – opencall”
Pingback: HABEAS DATA VII – chamada – CoOperativa de Arte
Pingback: HABEAS DATA VII – convocatoria – CoOperativa de Arte